Thursday, May 8, 2008

Buffalo Mountian Fire Hunting


Fire on the left, and cops ahead, sadly turning back seemed the only viable option



































In accordance with avoiding finals studying I'm writting in this blog. Yesterday a fire broke out on Buffalo Mountian, Johnsoncity, TN. My friends and I went out and tried to capture the blaze. We ventured down a road and took a turn onto a private drive whose owner was none too happy with our presence. His property was a blaze and had just called for fire assistance, I barely had time to turn around on that tiny road when the fire truck came racing up the road. I pulled up along a small embankment and let him pass. Hopefully the guys house makes it out okay. Here's some pictures, thanks to Jacob.

1 comment:

Mark W. Peacock said...

Chris,
Great job with the pics of the fire -- thanks for posting them!
--Mark